The Recreation District's Youth Sports Philosophy is based on the following concepts:
- Allow all youth an opportunity to participate
- Allow the participants a chance to have fun
- Promote self-esteem through the education of sports skills
- Have participants develop an understanding of the game
- Help develop the participants both mentally and physically
- Ensure the safety of all team members
- Provide an environment in which the participant will learn sportsmanship and friendship.
Attention Volunteer Coaches: We need your HELP!
Volunteer coaches make Recreation District programs possible. Experience is not necessary. We are more than
happy to provide assistance and training for you. Get involved, make a difference, and enjoy this rewarding experience. This
is your chance to make a difference in the life of a child! Contact the Recreation District for more information.
The Recreation District Seeks Sponsors
The Recreation District seeks sponsors for its Youth Baseball and Football teams. A team fee of $125 provides
the business with advertising and exposure of its name and logo while supporting the community's youth activities. Contact
the Recreation District for more information.